|1800||Baptised in the parish of St. Catherine|
|1822||Freeman of Dublin||Freemen of Dublin city 1774-1824|
|1822||As son of William Truelock||Electoral Register - Select Committee of Fictitious Votes|
|1838||Buried in the parish of St. Catherine|
|1839||Will Extract||Full Record - Irish Wills Index 1484-1858|
William Trulock's gunmaking business was called 'William Truelock & Son', Upon his death, it was taken over by his wife Elizabeth. After several years the name was changed and the business became known as 'E. Truelock and Son' (1843). William left the sum of £1,384 to his wife, Elizabeth. George Trulock took over the business in 1853.